Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
SABRE Civilian Safety Awareness Program - OC Pepper Spray Defense
Saturday, March 30, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
SABRE Personal Safety Academy – A Simple, Affordable Solution to Keep You and Your Family Safe!
What you will learn:
• Risk reduction strategies to help discourage potential threats.
• How to protect yourself at a safe distance.
• The best self defense technique to escape an attacker.
• How to protect yourself during high stress encounters.
• The best techniques to deploy pepper spray safely and
SABRE Civilian Safety
Awareness Program (CSAP)
Learn the safety mindset and adopt the SABRE Safety Plan to protect yourself and your family. You'll participate in hands on training to help prepare you to escape a dangerous threat.
Become proficient and accurate when using your SABRE pepper spray _by deploying Water Filled, Inert Practice Sprays at Static Targets. Advance _your skills by deploying the Practice Spray at your instructor during a _simulated attack! BE SMART – BE READY – BE SAFE!
CSAP students will be exposed to three (3) hours of Safety Awareness _Information, Tips, Skills and Techniques within an intimate and fun atmosphere. Class sizes are limited to no more than 20 students allowing your instructor to critique your performance and provide important feedback. Each student will receive:
• SABRE Civilian Safety Awareness Manual
• 3 SABRE Water Filled, Inert Practice Canisters
• SABRE Defense Spray with Quick Release Key Ring
• Survivor Skills for Smart Living
• Certificate of Completion
• Classroom Time + Hands On Training
YOU MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO TAKE THIS CLASS