Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Mar 6 Dinner Program: "How Does the Affordable Health Care Act Affect You?"
Wednesday, March 6, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:15 PM (PST)
How Health Reform Will Impact You
- Overview of the Affordable Care Act – major components
- How are local health care providers and organizations preparing for health reform?
- How will uninsured individuals be impacted? What kinds of coverage options will be available in 2014?
- How will small businesses be impacted? What kinds of coverage options will be available through the exchange?
- Challenges to implementation of health reform
Claire Spain-Remy, MD, Senior VP, MultiCare Health System
Cliff Robertson, MD, Chief Operating Officer, Franciscan Health System
David Flentge, CEO, Community Health Care
Moderator: C.R. Roberts, TNT reporter
Program coordinated by: Andrea Tull, Lisa Dreyer & Ronnie Bush.
Doors open at 6:00 pm.
When & Where
City Club of Tacoma
City Club of Tacoma is a non-partisan civic organization founded in 1984. Its mission is to provide a forum that brings people together to explore issues and ideas affecting the South Sound community.