Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Build Your Innovation Net Worth - Atlanta
Thursday, March 28, 2013 from 7:30 AM to 11:30 AM (EDT)
Spring 2013 Professional Development Series
In today’s competitive business market employers want more than employees who just do their job well. Employers want individuals who elevate business to the next level and increase profits. A diverse and creative perspective is a pertinent element of the brainstorming process. As more women are included in critical conversations, you can cement your place in the power circle with beyond-the-box thinking that gives businesses the edge to continually beat the competition.
If you master these abilities and unleash your expertise, not only will you empower others to do the same, but you will also generate the power and influence that separates you from the crowd.
Particpants will learn how to
- Identify and eliminate the obstacles to innovation, such as risk and a lack of supporting infrastructure
- Understand your business growth cycle and determine which type of innovation is required for specific situations
- Introduce the four types of innovation and how to apply an effective innovation process to company objectives
- Establish success metrics to measure the efficiency of corporate practices
- Construct effective schemes to introduce new ideas to stakeholders
- Recognize individual innovation thinking patterns; identify which types are needed for any given situation
- Create a business culture where innovation is a consistent practice
career obstacles that can hold you back.
When & Where
Womenetics accelerates business by advancing women leaders. It is a globally recognized center of influence regarding gender diversity and women’s leadership. Driven by the belief that women’s full engagement is imperative for economic prosperity, Womenetics’ provides high caliber content, programs and services focused on three areas: women as effective business leaders, as successful business owners and as change agents around global issues impacting the bottom line. To join the conversation, visit www.womenetics.com, like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter @womenetics.