Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
What the Sell? Long Island Real Estate Trends
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 8:00 PM (EST)
Join Redfin's expert agent Aaron Drucker as he provides a data driven presentation about New York market trends. This class is suitable for all buyers and sellers in the New York market, or for you number crunchers out there that just love Real Estate!
We'll cover the following topics:
- What's happening with home prices
- Income and other local economic fundamentals
- Price to rent, interest rates, affordability
- Supply (listings) and demand (sales) statistics
- Banked owned and distressed properties
- Multiple offer situations
- Listing tips
- Market predictions
Dinner and Drinks will be provided!
Have a quick question?
Don't Forget to Attend!
Add this event to your calendar using the feature to the right.
This is a free, no obligation event. This class is strictly informative and attending will in no way require you to work with a Redfin Agent to buy or sell your home.