Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Writing Techniques for Busy People - April
Wednesday, April 17, 2013 from 8:00 AM to 8:45 AM (NZST)
"I write for a living and thought I had everything sussed. Turns out this was one of the best few hours I ever spent."
Alec Brown, Vital Marketing
So you'd like to be a faster, clearer writer. But you don't have time for a full-on writing course.
We desgned Writing Techniques for Busy People just for you!
- It's delivered via webinar - no travelling or parking to manage.
- It's spread over five 45-minute, weekly sessions, so it won't disrupt your normal work.
- Each session is 8-8.45am, so it won't chew up your work day.
- You get a practice to take on between sessions, so you hone your skills on the job.
- It's priced at an unbelievably super-friendly level so it won't bite into your budget.
Lock these times into your calendar now: Wednesdays, 8-8.45am, starting 17 April 2013 and ending 15 May 2013.
In Writing Techniques for Busy People, we'll investigate how to:
- Overcome writer's block forever
- Write quickly, even when the subject is complex
- Edit powerfully
- Eliminate empty words and phrases from your writing
- Write content that makes your reader want to keep reading
Who is it for?
Writing Techniques for Busy People is led by Ken Grace, one of New Zealand's leading business writers.
Writing Techniques for Busy People is for anyone who wants to give their writing a quick lift. It'll make a noticeable and valuable difference to you - and you'll recover the few hours you spend on the course easily by becoming a faster writer.
Whatever you write - newsletters/blogs, important emails, marketing materials, proposals or white papers - Writing Techniques for Busy People will be one of the best investments you make.
Previous satisfied participants have come from
- Vital Marketing
- Crockers Property Group
- Slater & Co (accountancy firm)
- Fuel Advertising
For more information about this workshop and about Department of Writing, click here.
Ken is the go-to guy for top class writing that has to be delivered without fuss. He tackles the most difficult subjects with ease and delivers content that's not only spot on, but entertaining and readable. He knows writing.
Jennifer Duval-Smith, Bullet PR
Department of Writing
We are a business writing and training company. Our clients include technology, advertising, PR, web service, accounting and health services companies, as well as government organisations. If you're looking for top-flight business writers or are keen to develop your own writing skills, talk to us.