Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
2013 Mid Florida Citrus Foundation Field Day
Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 9:30 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
Winter Garden, FL
Mid Florida Citrus Foundation Field Day
Thursday, February 28, 2013
9:30 AM Welcome – Gary England
9:40 AM Plant Improvement and New Varieties
· New Varieties Development and Management Corporation – Mr. Peter Chaires
· Seedless Valencia – Dr. Jude Grosser
· Evaluation of trifoliate rootstocks – Dr. Steve Futch
10:30 AM Nutritional Programs – Gary England
11:00 AM Pest Management
· Monitoring and Management of Citrus Black Spot – Dr. Megan Dewdney
· Management Programs for Asian Citrus Psyllid (ACP) – Dr. Michael Rogers
· Insect Monitoring and Insecticide Resistance Management – Dr. Lukasz Stelinski
12:15 PM Evaluation and Sponsored Lunch
· Information on Citrus BMP Program – Ms. Jemy Hinton
The Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences (IFAS) is an Equal Opportunity Institution authorized to provide research, educational information and other services only to individuals and institutions that function with non-discrimination with respect to race, creed, color, religion, age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, national origin, political opinions or affiliations. U.S. Department of Agriculture, Cooperative Extension Service, University of Florida, IFAS, Florida A. & M. University Cooperative Extension Program, and Boards of County Commissioners Cooperating.