CODAME AWARDS 2013
Tuesday, December 3, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Awarding ART+TECH !
We are lookign for sponsors and supporters. if you can help, contact us
More details soon to be annonced. Stay tuned!
When & Where
Non-profit events bringing together artists, coders, game developers, creators, performers and musicians to experience the intersection of Art and Technology.
CODAME exists to inspire, incubate and support artists, technologists and designers that push the boundaries of hardware, software, and physical/digital mediums. CODAME is accelerating the way we interpret and express our rapidly changing world.
▓ SUPPORT ▓
CODAME runs non-profit events, made possible thanks to our volunteers and recieved donations. You can support us by making a donation with your ticket purchase or adding your company to our awesome sponsors list.
We promise lots of ART+TECH love back!
▓ TEAM ▓
A group of SF locals with a thing for Art, Technology and Games!
- Commodore (in-Chief): Bruno Fonzi
- Amiga (Music Maestro): Jordan Gray @Starpause
- Atari (Artist Canvas): Vicente Montelongo @Mexist
- Acorn Atom (Master Console): Allen Ellison @Photonburst
- Cray1 (TechArt Ninja): Kevin Koechley @KKoechley
- GameBoy (TextCraft) Christopher Ryan @Chris_SF
- Indigo (Art Scientist) Stefano Corazza @stefano001
- Onyx (Media Processing Guru) Brenda Jin @biketobrew
- Spectrum (Ultimate Disco Drinks): Irene Grossrubatscher
- Saturn (Game Master): Peach Pellen
- Strela (Social Cyberfly): Olia Pospelova
- Tandy (Sprakly Relations): Ashley Pao @amp_ersand
- 56k (Art Procurator): Drew Clark @drawdrew
- … and more than 100 amazing artists and volunteers…
▓ HISTORY ▓
Inspired by the amazing people @BrunoFonzi met after attending Creative Flash Interactive Conferences around the world. Bruno decided to celebrate Art, Technology and Gaming back home in San Francisco. CODAME was born in 2010 on a rooftop in downtown San Francisco together with Coder/Musician/Artist Jordan Gray (aka @Starpause).
After 3 years and more than 30 events, 2013 marks CODAME’s most ambitious year to date. Expanding beyond its stronghold in San Francisco, the community is growing to a national level to encompass gaming, design, big data visualization, hackers, music, large-scale installations, fashion and 3D printing as well as internationally-recognized fine artists.