Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
2-day program (20 hours)
This comprehensive program is designed for trainers who instructor those who need a strong instructional foundation on which to advance their own programs. This course offers the tools necessary for training law enforcement, military and other professional personnel in advanced applications of the combative handgun. This program includes critical teaching, shooting and manipulation skills, as well as, detailed instructional sessions on range operations, shoot house operations, and force on force training.
- Developing a winning mindset through positive mental programming (Training to Win™)
- Understanding human dynamics and incorporating that into training
- Developing realistic firearms programs
- Teaching effective use of cover & concealment
- Instructional techniques for dynamic movement
- Safety and range management
- Gunfight realities
- Target design and selection
- Advanced proficiency drills
- Ammunition and ballistics
- Incorporating force on force drills into training
- 500 Rounds of ball ammunition for handgun
- Eye protection
- Hearing protection
- Flashlight with functioning bulb and batteries
- Ball cap or other billed cap