Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
NYC Meeting - Secrets to Building a Cash Flow Empire with Multi-Families
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (EST)
New York, NY
Begin at 6:30 PM and Topics/Speakers vary each month. Members and Visitors -- Come early and learn from our experts!
Topic: What is Section 8 housing and why every sophisicated investor loves it.
MAIN MEETING: Secrets to Building a Cash Flow Empire with Multi-Families
If you drive anywhere around the Tri-State area you will see mulch-families and apartment complexes everywhere. From higher-end areas like Manhattan, to lower-end areas like Camden, with over 38 Million people calling the Tri-State area home and 65% of them as renters, couple this with continued population growth, the future looks very promising for multi-family investors!
At this meeting you will learn:
- What is a multifamily property
- Why now is the best time to buy multi-family properties
- How to CORRECTLY value multi-family properties so you don't get ripped off!
- Where to find REALLY GOOD multi-family deals!
- The Secret to Attracting & Keeping Quality Tenants!
- The many different ways to buy & hold you rproperties for maximum asset protection.
- & so much more!
- FREE for TSM Gold Pass members but RSVP is Required.
- $20 for New and Returning non members- MUST RSVP.
- $25 for anyone that Does Not RSVP - No Exceptions!
***RSVP NOW, Registration closes at 3PM on day of event***
6:00 PM - 6:30 PM Networking & Registration
6:30 PM - 7:00 PM PRE-MEETING
7:00 PM - 7:30 PM Networking
7:30 PM - 9:00 PM MAIN MEETING
9:00 PM - 10:00 PM Networking
*Please come on time as we will be very strict with following the program*
Please go here for information onhow to reserve a vendor table.
Broad Financial - Website
Self Directed IRA's
K & K Property Solutions LLC - Website
NYC Violation Removal
When & Where
TriState Mixer is the largest online AND in-person real estate networking community for investors, real estate agents, mortgage reps, industry executives, decision makers and more!