Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Auditing for Microbiological Aspects of Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing
Tuesday, February 12, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar will show how you can design a robust microbiological audit program for pharmaceutical and biopharmaceutical product manufacturing, that effectively assesses your facility and that of your supplier to ensure your facilities and products are free from microbial contamination.
Why Should You Attend:
The risk of non-compliance related to microbiological causes is too great, in terms of fines, potential law suits, loss of consumer confidence, and ultimately, the bottom line. This means that biopharmaceutical manufacturers must prove that their facilities and products are free from contamination.
This 90-minute webinar is designed to help organizations understand that preventing microbial contamination is the responsibility of everyone in the organization, and that everyone must play a part in it. Attendees will learn how to create a robust inspection program that includes auditing for potential sources of microbial contamination.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- What do regulations say about the subject?
- Sources of contamination
- Preventing contamination
- Controlling contamination
- What about the suppliers?
- Everyone has a role in contamination control
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.