Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Office of Financial Empowerment - Quarterly Convening
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Dear Office of Financial Empowerment Partners and Friends,
This message is to invite you to our 2013 Q1 Quarterly Convening. The convening will take place on Tuesday February 26th, 10am-12pm. We have lots of updates and opportunities for discussion, including:
- Bank on San Francisco: Neighborhood roll out, opportunities, challenges and next steps
- Payday Plus SF: Presentation from City Hall Fellows on expansion of program
- Kindergarten to College: USCM 2013 Private Public Partnership Excellence Award and program updates
- CurrenC SF: Bank at work discussion and program updates
- SF Smart Money Network: USCM 2013 Dollarwise Grant winners and updates on website/directory
If you have not done so already, please send your BoSF data for Q4 2011 data by February 15th to Marco Chavarin at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have sent in data and wish to provide an updated report, please do so. I look forward to seeing you in just three weeks. Thank you for your ongoing support of the program.