Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Reducing Clinical Practice Variance in Value Driven Healthcare: Why Does it Matter?
Thursday, February 28, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This clinical compliance webinar will address the impact of clinical practice variance on the value of healthcare and will offer solutions for reducing clinical practice variance to promote safety, quality, and efficiency in healthcare delivery.
Why Should You Attend:
With the transition into pay for performance expedited by the Affordable Care Act, the emphasis on value suddenly commands scrutiny of clinical practices from a whole new perspective. The implications of clinical practice on performance indicates the value of given care is only as good as the conditions created for healing to occur relative to the outcome.
This webinar will help participants understand the concept and impact of clinical practice variance in value driven healthcare, analyze the current and future implications of clinical practice variance in a pay for performance reimbursement environment, and explore strategies to reduce clinical practice variance to promote quality, efficiency, and value in healthcare delivery.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Review the impact of healthcare on the U.S. budget deficit and the role of clinical practice variance in escalating expenditures.
- Analyze the term “value” relative to quality and efficiency in the healthcare system.
- Define clinical practice variance and discuss the implications on the value of healthcare.
- Discuss various types of clinical practice variance and explore factors that contribute to their proliferation and continuation.
- Identify the need for clinical practice consistency across the healthcare spectrum.
- Explore strategies to reduce clinical practice variance in promoting quality, efficiency, and value in healthcare in healthcare delivery.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.