Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Market Insights February 18th 2010
Thursday, February 18, 2010 from 8:00 AM to 10:00 AM (PST)
Vancouver, British Columbia
Light House's Market Insights breakfast seminars provide up-to-the-minute analysis of the BC green building industry, and an open opportunity to engage with a range of industry experts and key decision makers.
The green building sector is the fastest growing sector of the construction industry, growing by approximately 6 percent per annum with the US market expected to reach $80 billion by 2013. Governments around the world are looking to green retrofits and low-carbon technology to pull their economies out of recession and mitigate the effects of climate change.
Come and join Light House experts as we provide an overview on how industry leaders are leveraging this opportunity and what changes are needed to facilitate better adoption of green practices in this sector. With a staff of architects, building science specialists and finance and economics experts, Light House is uniquely positioned to deliver insightful information and offer practical and actionable solutions to your green building related needs. This valuable session will provide you with:
- The latest trends in demand for green real estate and high performance homes
- Commentary on emerging policy and legislation which could impact your business
- Updates on the most recent education and training opportunities relevant to your profession
- Details on the hottest new products and emerging building related technologies
- The language for marketing green buildings and communicating sustainability
Doors open at 7.30am. Proceedings begin at 8am sharp.