Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Taking the Risk and Complexity out of Business Continuity (for Healthcare Organizations)
Friday, February 1, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar on business continuity planning for healthcare organizations will discuss the major drawbacks to business continuity planning projects as they are currently done, and describe a simpler, more efficient approach to getting them done and implemented.
Why Should You Attend:
Many healthcare organizations are very slow to initiate and complete Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery plans; apart from the Emergency preparedness plans required by their JCAHO accreditation standing. Part of the difficulty is how they see themselves as business types (compared to other types). Another hurdle is the cost and time needed to complete these and how this could impact or impede delivery of patient care.
This 90-minute webinar presentation will address the misconceptions about the process of preparing, testing, and enacting the plan, and provide better understanding of the process so that more healthcare organizations can get them done and improve their compliance posture as well as their disaster preparedness.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- The need for the plan: compliance, organizational survival, and information protection.
- How to approach the problem: the goal, approaches, breaking down the process, and getting started.
- Organizing the project to achieve timely and cost-effective success.
- Beginning steps: The Risk Assessment and the Business Impact Analysis.
- Plan Steps and activities: What and how to build a business continuity plan that actually works.
- Plan Testing: What and How to Test your business continuity plan.
- Post-Test: Change Management, Awareness and Training.
- How to evaluate success: Compliance AND a Good Plan.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.