Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Networking: "Create Your 2013 Relationship Development Plan!"
Thursday, January 31, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Start 2013 of on the right foot,
by building an individualized relationship development plan
that will help you meet your personal and professional goals.
Have you ever been to an event and left feeling like you wasted your time?
Do you have a professional network you can call upon?
Do you know how to make it work for you?
Do you know how to help others in you network so they will be willing and able to help you?
Do you know where the gaps are in your network and how to make it stronger?
Are you already good at networking and want to improve your skills?
Do you have specific challenges or blocks that prevent you from meeting the people you need in your network to achieve your goals?
Join Phil Dillard, an experienced entrepreneur, business school professor and master networker as he leads your in creating your 2013 networking plan. This unique workshop will teach you networking strategies you will practice during the workshop and use immediately after it.
Whether you are new to the process or simply want to sharpen your networking skills, this event is for you. As we create a working environment where you can learn the strategy and tactics of establishing connections, building relationships and cultivating a network of people who can help each other succeed, this workshop will be far more unique than any other you may have attended.
This workshop will help you to:
- Define an objective for your networking
- Define an approach for your networking strategy
- Assess and evaluate the strength of your professional relationships
- Develop tactical skills through role playing exercises for the following:
- Setting goals
- Choosing the right events to attend
- Preparing for the event
- Assessing and entering the room
- Making the most of the time at the event
- Finding and meeting the right people at the event
- Introducing yourself & making small talk
- Reading body language
- Networking etiquette role play scenarios
After the event, there will a be an opportunity to network with event participants over drinks and snacks.
Seats are limited and this event is expected to sell out, so register today!