Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
CISSP Study Group - Winter / Spring 2013
Tuesday, February 19, 2013 at 6:30 PM (CST)
The CISSP study group has been rescheduled.
Here are the details:
- Will include lectures on each of the CISSP CBK (Common Body of Knowledge) Domains given by an expert in that domain.
- Is excellent for those people who are preparing for the CISSP exam
- Is also open to current CISSPs who want to review and update their knowledge (CPE credits will be given)
- Is also open to people who simply want to learn more about IT security
Study Group schedule:
- The first meeting will take place on Tuesday 2/19/2013
- The study group will meet every Tuesday starting at 6:30 p.m., for 2.5 hours
- We are currently planning for 12 weekly sessions, with the last session ending on or near 5/14/2013
- Note we will have one week off for spring break.
Study Group location:
- We will meet at DeVry University, Galleria Campus in the Galleria Tower 2 building
When & Where
South Texas ISSA
The South Texas Chapter of the Information Systems Security Association (ISSA) is a non-profit organization of information security professionals and practitioners.
South Texas ISSA provides education forums, publications and peer interaction opportunities which enhance the knowledge, skill and professional growth of its members. This Chapter is affiliated with the international ISSA organization, conforms to its professional and organizational guidelines, and supports the ISSA Code of Ethics. We encourage our members to pursue and maintain formal security certifications in their chosen fields and offer training opportunities to help members meet requirements for continuing education.