Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
9th Annual- Children's Miracle Network Arkansas State Hold'em Championship
Friday, February 22, 2013 at 7:00 PM (CST)
The 9th Annual Children’s Miracle Network
Arkansas State Hold‘em Championship
February 22nd & 23rd, 2013
Royal Flush Drawing
Give a $1 Donation for a chance to win
Three lucky people will be drawn for a chance to win up to $10,000!
Drawing to be held during the 2nd break Friday night.
Charity Tournament Rules
1. This tournament is for CHARITY.
2. NO CASH payouts. Top 16 players (Final 2 Tables) will be awarded prizes.
3. Tournament Champion will receive the Champion’s Bracelet.
4. Play will be No Limit Texas Hold’em– Modified Tournament Style. TDA Rules will be followed.
5. Any rulings will be made by the Tournament Committee. Tournament Committee rulings will be FINAL. Rules Committee reserves the right to change or modify the rules during stipulated play.
6. 8 players per table. (9 on Final Table)
7. Dealers will be provided.
8. Blinds shall be 30 minute intervals.
9. Pre-flop- raises must be at least double the Big Blind.
10. After the flop– any bet must be at least the size of the Big Blind and you can raise ANY amount.
11. If an eliminated player is coming into a dealer or small blind position, that position will be considered a DEAD position.
12. If a player is not in their seat @ the moment ithe last card is dealt for the hand then, his/her hand will be immediately folded and any chips they have in play will be forfeited.
13. $75 Re-buys during the first 5 blinds. Player must be at or below their original chip count to be eligible for a Re-buy. You CAN have multiple rebuys in a single hand. Re-buy will be 100% of original chip buy-in.
14. $75 Add-on for $5,000 Additional chips period at the end of the 5th blind. All players, regardless of chip count, are eligible for Add-on. Add-on will be 100% of original chip buy-in.
15. $75 PRE-START Add-on for $5,000 Additional chips