Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Infant, Child and Adult CPR & Pediatric First Aid Training & Certification
Brooklyn, United States
If you are like me, you are a parent or someone concerned with being prepared to save a child's life, should the need arise. How would you react in the moment if your baby was choking on a piece of solid food? Would you know how to administer the Heimlich maneuver or CPR to your baby if they stopped breathing? When is an accident serious enough to necessitate a trip to the hospital?
- Saturday, February 23rd at 12:30PM
- Saturday, March 9th at 12:30PM
- Saturday, April 6th at 12:30PM
- $90 pp for Infant Child and Adult CPR and First Aid training only (without certification) (2.5 hours)
- + $15 for 2-yr CPR with AED certification (you must stay an extra 15 minutes to take the test) (Total Cost is $100)
- + $30 for certification in Pediatric First-Aid (you must stay an extra 1-1.5 hours) (Total Cost is $120)
CPR and First-aid classes are non-refundable within 7 days of class. If you would like to cancel before that time, you will receive an 85% refund. Caribou Baby is not responsible for issuing any credit for classes missed as a result of scheduling conflicts, vacations, illness, emergencies, or other circumstances beyond our control.
In the special circumstance that a mother-to-be who has registered for the class is placed on bedrest or delivers her baby before 37 weeks, she and her partner may reschedule for a future CPR and First-Aid course at Caribou Baby at no cost.
272 Driggs Ave
Caribou Baby offers products, classes and a supportive community space for pregnancy and parenting. We have a wide selection of baby carriers and cloth diapers and love teaching parents to use them! We hand-pick and carefully-source a curated collection of natural goodies for babies and tots.