Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Preparation And Review Of Standard Operating Procedures
Friday, January 18, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will explain the regulatory requirements for Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), help you understand why SOPs are needed in regulated industries and discuss steps to develop and maintain your company's SOPs program
Why Should You Attend:
This webinar will provide the basic building blocks (and beyond) that you will need to develop & maintain your company’s formal standard operating procedures program. The webinar will show how sops can be developed and implemented, even if the program is started from scratch. The course will also demonstrate the formal approval process and distribution methods.
The webinar will also focus on the following components of sops.
- Why standard operating procedures need to be in written format.
- The required parts of an SOP to meet FDA compendia regulatory requirements.
- How to write an effective SOP.
- The mechanics of sop documentation maintenance, distribution, filing, revisions, and retention methodologies.
Participants will learn how to effectively write, maintain, file, review, and revise SOP within the organization.
Areas covered in this Seminar:
- How the SOP template is developed.
- What are the component parts of an SOP – component parts are explained.
- The development of an effective SOP numbering system.
- The mechanics of the SOP – how the sop is written.
- What is needed in the SOP for the inclusion/reference of forms and reports applicable to the SOP.
- Detailed explanation of the SOP document approval process and its specific mechanics.
- How to distribution SOP s and what are the retention requirements.
- SOP annual review process explained.
- How to handle obsolete SOPs.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.