Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Learning how to comply with 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens
Wednesday, January 30, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 180 minute online training will help attendees comply with 29 CFR 1910.1030, the Bloodborne Pathogens Standard, in their workplace.
Why Should You Attend:
Understanding and being compliant with the 1910.1030 standards is a great way to protect employees from potential injuries and illness caused by bloodborne pathogens in the workplace. This webinar will discuss the requirements and application of the individual rules of 29 CFR 1910.1030. It will help attendees to ensure their facility is in compliance with the 1910.1030 standards and to implement a potential bloodborne pathogen program. This session will also provide know-how about tools to control employee exposure to blood or other potentially infectious materials.
The instructor’s wide experience in conducting numerous facility audits for 1910.1030 compliance will provide attendees expert insight into how to implement a bloodborne pathogen program in their facilities.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
This training will cover the following topics:
- The scope and application of 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Review of terminology.
- Requirements of the individual rules of 1910.1030 Bloodborne Pathogens.
- Methods of compliance.
- Examples of common violations.
- Use of standard interpretations.
- Examples of resources for compliance assistance.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.