Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Inaugural Quarterly Investor Update
Thursday, February 7, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 10:30 AM (EST)
Join us as members of our leadership team share the EDC's goals and objectives for 2013. Hear firsthand about new initiatives and programs created to strengthen Metro Orlando's business brand and grow our business.
- Learn about the EDC’s new effort to inform and engage investors
- Hear the EDC’s latest results and new goals
- Receive an update on the Regional Branding initiative
- Learn about the work of the Business Development and Investor Relations Committees
- Meet the EDC’s new Executive Vice President of Business Develoment, Holly Wiedman
- Find out how the work of the EDC impacts you and your business
- Lars Houmann, 2013 Chair, Metro Orlando EDC; President and CEO, Florida Hospital
- Rick Weddle, President and CEO, Metro Orlando EDC
- David Fuller, 2013 Chair, Business Development Committee; Chairman, President and CEO, SunTrust Bank
- Ken Potrock, 2013 Chair, Regional Branding Committee; Senior Vice President, Disney Vacation Development, Inc.
When & Where
The Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission
The mission of the Metro Orlando Economic Development Commission is to aggressively attract, retain and grow jobs for the Metro Orlando region.
Since 1977, EDC efforts have directly resulted in $9.4 billion in capital investment, more than 173,000 jobs announced and over 78.8 million square feet of office and industrial space leased or constructed.