Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
TIMES SQUARE SOCIAL-Networking party and Jockathon
Tuesday, January 26, 2010 from 6:00 PM to 9:00 PM (EST)
New York, United States
TheMenEvent.com in conjunction with Next Magazine proudly presents a Great Gay Gaming Night!
TIMES SQUARE SOCIAL & JOCKATHON
Times Square's HIT Gay Networking Party - Now in our 6th Year!
Tues, Jan 26, 6-9pm
DAVE & BUSTER'S, 234 West 42nd St, 3rd floor
- No cover!
- Drink Specials until 7:30pm
- Hundreds of Amazing Guys!
- BIG NEWS! It's time for the the JOCK-A-THON co-sponsored by Out of Bounds and Team NY . We have invited every GLBT recreational sports team in the NYC area to participate! Teams will be on hard to recruit, gain new athletic supporters. Come meet a jock, be an athletic supporter, and perhaps, end up on a team! Participating teams include: Big Apple Dodgeball, Big Apple Softball League, Boxing and Martial Arts, Cheer NY, Front Runners New York, Gotham Knights Rugby Football Club, Gotham Volleyball, Knickerbocker Sailing Association, MCAANY GLBT bowling, Metro Wrestling, Metropolitan Tennis Group, New York Gay Football League, New York Ramblers, NYC Gay Basketball League, NYC Gay Hockey Association, NYC Power Tennis, Out of Bounds & Team New York, Ski Bums, Sundance Outdoors, Village Dive Club and more!
- Meet JEFF VILENSKY from Broadway Bodies - a high-impact, dance workout choreographed to your favorite Broadway Show Tunes, Movie Musicals and Videos. Designed for the non-dancer, Broadway Bodies hosts fun and exciting cardio-choreo classes and events, like Fosse February, Cellblock Tango Workshop from "Chicago", Beyonce' Single Ladies, and NYC Parade Performances! Get on Stage, Learn to Dance like a Star, and Sing Along while you Sweat. Proud winner of "The Gayest New Work Out" by Time Out Magazine!!! www.broadwaybodies.com.
- Learn about PROJECT ACHIEVE! Project ACHIEVE builds awareness around HIV prevention by developing, organizing, and implementing community education programs and workshops. The goal of Project ACHIEVE is to find ways to prevent HIV infection and other sexually transmitted diseases among men who have sex with men. Stop by to learn how you can get involved. www.projectachieve.org