Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Saturday, January 19, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM (CST)
Lake Villa, IL
Creative Soul is a live event where creative minds come together to create and connect in an inspiring venue with encouraging and knowledgeable facilitators who have been honing their specific crafts for years.
Our January Focus will be Self-reflection and self-renewal in the New Year.
The New Year is often filled with resolutions and grand plans to change and improve. This day will focus on creating and inspiring you to take the time to focus inward on what you want and dream for the New Year and less on how to "fix" things in the New Year. This is about taking time to focus on ourselves as Creative Souls and what we need to do to nourish that.
The day will include:
- Inspiration and Creativity
- A 40 minute Yoga Class led by instructors from The Therapy Tree
- Lunch* and Cooking Demo with Hyacynth Worth (Undercover Mother) and Toni Snearly Owner of Alley Side Bakery (Food Just Sayin') with food provided by Whole Foods Deerfield
- Live Writing Circles led by the writers from Bigger Picture Blogs
- Friendship and Connection with other Creative Souls
- Facials ($25 for 40 minutes)
- Massage (choice of mini-massage or chair massage for $1 per minute)
- Group dinner (location to be decided by numbers) after the event
When & Where
Bigger Picture Blogs
We are a group of writers that believe in fostering the creativity that lives within each of us. We find beauty in the spilled milk of a busy life. We write prose on the seemingly mundane tasks of everyday. We revel in the small and simple moments of life that make up the Bigger Picture. Join us on the journey.
Live. Capture. Share. Encourage.