Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Workable HACCP: Developing and Implementing an Integrated Food Safety Management for Food Businesses
Tuesday, February 26, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This HACCP training will explain how to integrate HACCP with other food safety programs to establish a robust food safety system that can be implemented at all levels in your organization. We will review potential HACCP pitfalls and the key areas you need to address when setting up or modifying your HACCP program.
Why Should You Attend:
This 60 minute webinar will lead participants through HACCP System Model that links with the general principles of hygiene management and other food safety documents. The webinar will examine how some of these principles translate to the policy document and HACCP. The speaker will provide practical guidance to those who wish to integrate HACCP to an existing safety policy or those who decide to produce one to complement the HACCP.
We will use realistic examples to aid understanding and participants will learn new skills that will be used to construct a practical and workable system that is technically correct, focused on the product and practical to implement at all levels of organization. The session will examine potential HACCP pitfalls and you will understand the key areas to address when setting up or modifying HACCP or food safety programs, with minimal staff. At the end of this webinar, the speaker will handle your specific questions related to the topic.
Areas covered in this webinar:
By attending, you will learn:
- Planning and preparation for HACCP.
- Be able to participate in a HACCP team, co-ordinate the work of a HACCP team.
- Pre- requisites to HACCP and control.
- HACCP and the management of safety.
- Understand the Seven Principles and common terms involved in HACCP.
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Assessment Techniques.
- Be able to undertake a HACCP study and develop a HACCP plan.
- Be able to implement a HACCP plan and verify its effectiveness.
- Post HACCP principles.
- Benefits of HACCP system.
Who Will Benefit:
- Food Business Owner/ Partner
- General management who wish to acquire a broad knowledge of Food Safety issues
- Third parties developing HACCP plans
- Quality Assurance/ Technical, Production Personnel and Maintenance/Engineering who is a HACCP team member
- Catering Managers / Chefs who supervise food handlers
- Quality System Auditors
- Retail fresh food managers
- Engineering / Maintenance Personnel
- Local Authority Personnel (EHO)
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.