Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
E-Payments - Complying to Auditor’s Standards
Thursday, February 21, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This E-payments compliance training will dig in to the emerging market of electronic payments, invoicing, and workflow and how that relates to the myriad of requirements from internal and external auditors.
Why Should You Attend :
Is your current Accounts Payable process doing everything they can to streamline their staff and be as efficient as possible? With any new technology comes the question of compliance. Electronic Payments have become so common in many industries that auditors not only like the process but prefer it over traditional means of Accounts Payable processing. The less paper in the process the more efficient and easier to manage the process will be.
What can you be doing today to eliminate the waste that may be occurring in an older process? This topic will help to uncover several areas that can simplify your staff’s day to day process of invoice receipt, input, workflow, and payment.
Areas Covered in the Webinar :
- Electronic storing of invoice backup.
- Electronic Payments and their approval.
- Software compliance with accounting standards.
- How are short payments dealt with?
- How are GL and accounting codes properly populated.
- 1099 requirements.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.