Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Webinar on Supply Chain Finance
Monday, January 14, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This session will examine the origins of supply-chain finance, the current state, and the projected future and its impact on importers, exporters, and banks.
Why Should You Attend:
This 90-minute webinar will
- Explore the history and drivers of supply-chain finance
- Compare the mechanics of various supply-chain finance programs with each other
- Compare the risks and costs of supply-chain finance with letters of credit
- Understand the accounting issues faced by importers and exporters when arranging receivables purchases
- Review supply-chain finance programs being offered by Exim Bank and the World Bank
Areas Covered in This Session:
- The Predecessors of Supply-Chain Finance
- Letters of credit
- Trade acceptances and forfaiting
- Purchase order tracking
- Payables extension programs
- The SEC opinion on bank debt
- Security interest laws in countries of suppliers
- “True sale” laws
- Pre-export financing
- The Current Playing Field
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.