NY Whisky Guild Cruise - Whisky on the Hudson 2013
Thursday, August 29, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM (EDT)
New York, NY
Whisky Tasting and Dinner Cruise
Join us as we gather to sample, celebrate and showcase the world’s finest whiskies. Distillers, brand ambassadors, and masters of whisky will be in attendance to guide you through sampling their spirits. With your ticket purchase, you will receive admittance to the event, a world-renown Glencairn tasting glass, gourmet buffet dinner and the opportunity to attend a special Master Class hosted by the most gifted people in the whisky industry. Come sample new whiskies, or rediscover an old favorite, all while enjoying breathtaking views of Manhattan!
Pour List to be announced!
New whisky enthusiasts and connoisseurs alike will enjoy this fantastic event!
Call 877-3-WHISKY EXT. 107 for further information about this and our other events.
August 29, 2013
Spirit of New York Cruise Ship
Chelsea Piers, Pier 61 @ West 23rd Street, New York, NY
VIP Hour - 6:00 - 7:00pm
Main Boarding - 7:00 - 7:30pm
Sail Time - 7:30 - 9:30pm
BUFFET DINNER will include:
- Garden-Fresh Salad Station - A fresh assortment of mixed Greens, ripe Tomatoes, crisp Cucumbers, dried Cranberries, Garbanzo Beans, Sunflower Seeds, shredded Cheese, Croutons and bits of real Bacon, served with a choice of a Balsamic Vinaigrette or Ranch-style Dressing
- Classic Potato Salad Chopped Potatoes, crisp Celery, diced Onions and sweet Pimentos, blended with a Dijon Mustard Mayonnaise
- Italian Pasta Salad Imported Pasta tossed with Green and Red Bell Peppers, and Sweet Onions in an herbed Italian Dressing
- Chef’s Daily Selection Fresh Salad creation from our Chef
- Tilapia Fillet with Lobster Cream - Fresh Tilapia Fillet baked and topped with a rich Lobster-Sherry Cream Sauce
- Herb-Marinated Rotisserie Chicken - Lightly-seasoned Chicken baked to perfection in a traditional blend of Herbs and Spices
- Apricot-Glazed Pork Loin - Jerk-seasoned Pork Loin, simmered in our Chef’s sweet Apricot Glaze with Rice Wine
- Three-Cheese Pasta Al Forno - Imported Pasta baked with Mild and Sharp Cheeses, and topped with seasoned Bread Crumbs
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes - Hand-mashed Baby Red Potatoes, blended with roasted Garlic and light cream
- Local Harvest Vegetables - Seasonal medley of locally-sourced Vegetables, hand-cut and lightly steamed and seasoned
Fresh selection of Cakes, Bars, Pastries, Cookies and Seasonal Fruit
A variety of Fresh Breads and Butter will be offered.
Menus are subject to change.
NO REFUND POLICY - WE ARE UNABLE TO REFUND OR EXCHANGE TICKETS FOR ANY REASON