Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Drug Marketing Launch - Framework for a Pharmaceutical Product Marketing Launch
Wednesday, January 23, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 2-hour drug marketing launch program provides a framework for identifying all critical requirements in a product marketing launch. It then helps you build the key planning step, offers guides to engage and support your company counterparts and stakeholders and prepares you comprehensively to manage a product rollout – with metrics for your product’s market success
Why Should You Attend:
Creating a drug marketing launch strategy as the $700 billion global drug market undergoes deep transformation is unquestionably a challenge. By design, this course helps you develop a “mission: success team” and full roadmap for your product launch. New branded drugs now cost $1.3 billion and may take 12 years to launch, a risky path where fewer than 15% beat revenue targets.
But a “right-fit” roadmap helps you ensure success in this dynamic marketplace.
This 2-hour program assesses the core elements of a successful product launch roadmap, guiding you through the steps of organizing a “ready-to-use” marketing strategy for your team. You will learn well-tested guides to navigate a marketing launch. The program targets organizing your core messages, data package, pricing and branding plans – as you prepare for a global or regional launch. Many parts create the whole, so you’ll learn to organize the complete picture.
At the end of this 2-hour session, you will have learnt
- To build a comprehensive conceptual “toolbox” for drug marketing success
- To create a hybrid strategy for current and new market information
- To organize your launch and market success metrics
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
The webinar's market-proven tips help manage these critical planning elements:
- Understanding the best practices (and key “don'ts”) for developing your plan.
- Using commercialization research and brand name planning.
- Incorporating competitor assessments in your plan.
- Preparing for key life cycle management issues for your product.
- Integrating your global positioning statement, branding and trademark plans.
- Carefully building the medical marketing plan for key opinion leaders.
- Developing the complete launch plan (and a glance at DTC considerations).
- Creating pre-launch internal and external communications.
- Navigating the complete marketing launch and messages with your counterparts.
- Developing, deploying and reporting on a cycle of market metrics.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.