Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Pathology Documentation - Effective, Complete and Proper Pathology Reporting
Tuesday, January 15, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 11:00 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This pathology documentation training will highlight the importance of correct documentation in the surgical pathology report. It will cover surgical pathology codes and what you should look for when auditing pathology reports for complete and proper documentation.
Why Should You Attend:
The importance of correct coding and documentation is very important in all aspects of healthcare reporting, including ancillary services such as pathology reporting.
This webinar will take you through the surgical pathology codes, how they are applied and what you should look for to identify them in the surgical pathology report. The presenter will cover items that the pathology representative should know and understand through the complexity of the surgical pathology report in order to identify documentation quickly and easy for insurance reviews, audit reviews. This session will cover examples of documentation in the pathology report, billing for multiple fee codes (when it is or is not applicable). We will also discuss what to do when a possible error is identified, communication with the pathologist and the importance of pre-claim audits versus post-claim audits.
Please join us, whether you are a veteran pathology coder or new to pathology coding and compliance. There is always something interesting and informative about pathology.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
- Identify the surgical pathology base codes plus codes for additional services.
- When additional codes should or should not be applied.
- Keeping up to date on pathology documentation.
- Working closely with your pathologist(s) to incorporate correct Coding/documentation.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.