Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Badger Party Bus from Santa Monica to 2013 Rose Bowl Game and Back
Tuesday, January 1, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 8:00 PM (PST)
Santa Monica, CA
ROSE BOWL - Santa Monica Party Bus Information
Itinerary: Be at the bus ON TIME or YOU WILL BE LEFT BEHIND
Santa Monica to Rose Bowl
- 8:30 am: Check in - Alley between 4th st. and 3rd St. off Broadway Ave.
- 8:45 am SHARP: Buses leave for the game
- 9:45 am - Arrive at Rose Bowl (Lot K)
Rose Bowl to Santa Monica
- 1hr after Game Ends: – Feel free to stay for the 5th Quarter but hurry back afterwards
- 8:00 pm (approx): Arrive back in Santa Monica - Drop off in Alley between 4th and 3rd St. Off Broadway Ave.
8:01pm: Post Rose Bowl celebration at West 4th and Jane (Name of the Pub)
YOU MUST RIDE ON THE BUS YOU ARE ASSIGNED TO
About the Bus:
The Bus has a bathroom
- Alcohol , Food and Beverages are allowed on the Bus
- Everyone will be given a wristband. This wristband gives you access to the bus All DAY
- The bus driver will remain with the bus at all times to provide access
- Coolers and larger bags will be stored underneath the bus
- This is a party bus: This means Badger Videos/Music, loud, RELAX and have fun!!
The tailgate starts when you board the bus and doesn’t end till we are back in Santa Monica. Feel free to bring limited supplies on the bus, but remember space is limited inside the bus.
If you aren’t attending the Badger Huddle/Blast, don’t worry, the entire Rose Bowl is an unofficial Badger Tailgate Party. Tailgating is not possible directly next to the Bus but space is available. Feel free to bring a cooler and limited tailgate supplies (no grills) which can be stored under the bus during transportation.
What to Bring:
- Cooler with Pre and Post Game Food and Drink - space is limited, coolers will be kept below the bus
- Sunscreen for the day, and warm clothes for night (67 high / 47low)
- Beverages for the bus ride
- “The Price is Right” game show level of excitement
Where to Park:
Santa Monica Public Parking Ramp - Structure 3
1320 4th St.
Santa Monica, CA
Cost: $12 for the Day
If you park on the street, remember to read all applicable signs. Parking in LA is always complicated!
Post Rose Bowl Fun:
Join us after the Rose Bowl for a drink at the best Beer Pub in Santa Monica (Beer and Wine only). The Bar is located next to the parking ramp.
West 4th and Jane (This is the name of the Bar)
1432 4th Street
Santa Monica CA 90401
Rose Bowl Week Activities – Details on www.labadgers.com
Questions/Comments: Valerie Alexander - email@example.com
When & Where
Los Angeles Badgers
Los Angeles Badgers is the Los Angeles Chapter of the Wisconsin Alumni Association. LAB hosts many events throughout the year encouraging fellow Badgers to learn, explore, and cheer. LAB also provides local scholarships for Los Angeles based students to attend the UW. www.LABadgers.com