Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Women Front & Center: Define your brand. Refine your Presence. Expand your Network.
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 at 8:30 AM (CST)
Session One – January 29, 2013
Define Yourself! Crafting a Powerful Personal Brand
• Understanding what personal brands truly are and why they are a crucial component of your career plan
• Learning how your personal brand is directly affecting your career
• Determining what your current brand and how to enhance it with small changes
• Building your brand through a powerful network
• Elevating your personal appearance and communication skills
Session Two – February 26, 2013
Embody your Personal Brand: Personal Presence for Maximum Persuasion
• Articulating your brand
• Creating a positioning statement or elevator pitch
• Body Language that speaks louder than words
• Being Authentic and comfortable with every group
• Practical Tools to presenting your company, your idea or yourself
• Advancing your career through strong personal presence
Session Three – March 26, 2013
Get it Out There! Articulating your Message & Building a Strong Professional Network
• Embrace the power of networking & develop skills for networking "up"
• Using different aspects of your brand and presence with each audience.
• Building & leveraging a strategic & diverse network
• Avoiding common behaviors & mistakes that sabotage professional relationships
• Developing skills for dealing with difficult colleagues & situations
• Team Communication: Overcoming communication barriers with co-workers