Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Intro to Foreclosure and REO
Thursday, January 17, 2013 from 10:00 AM to 1:15 PM (EST)
Atlanta, United States
Real estate agents will learn how to spot opportunities for buyer-clients in the foreclosure market segment and counsel home-buying clients on the perils of risky finance programs so that foreclosure can be avoided. Learn to understand the foreclosure process and how working with foreclosures can augment the buyer representation side of the business. Agents will also be prepared to work with REO properties and REO specialists.
Course topics include:
- Understanding the process of foreclosure and how it occurs
- Counseling buyer-clients to help them avoid foreclosure proceedings
- Tapping into the foreclosure market for the benefit of your business and buyer clients
- Spotting opportunities in pre-foreclosure workouts
- Working with bank-owned real estate (REO) in pre- and post-foreclosure
- Integrating foreclosure property opportunities into your current listing and selling business
For any questions, contact the Metro Brokers Academy at 404.836.4040.
Continuing Education Provided By:
School Code: 1018
School Approval Expires: 12/31/2015
Recruiting is prohibited on the school premises. Report any recruiting efforts to the school director at 404.836.4040
When & Where
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers
Better Homes and Gardens Real Estate Metro Brokers is a full-service real estate brokerage with more than 1700 sales associates, each with access to 25 offices throughout metro Atlanta and North Georgia. The company commits its resources to providing the finest environment for its real estate agents including technology, training and marketing.