Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
ScopeMasters January 29, 2013
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 6:30 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
ScopeMasters, a Toastmasters Club for PMI
Join our weekly re-occurring Tuesday night events. Club Meetings are open to all PMI-SFBAC members.
If you are interested in joining Toastmasters, improving your communication skills, and building a network of professional Project Managers, then please consider visiting a club meeting to learn more about the program.
Our weekly meetings will provide an opportunity for you to:
- Give prepared and impromptu speeches
- Develop leadership potential
- Give and receive constructive evaluations
- Organize and facilitate meetings
- Earn 1.5 PDUs per meeting
As Project Managers, we use these skills every day. What better place to sharpen skills you already have and give yourself that extra polish!
Register to attend a club meeting. It’s FREE to visit and fees to join are extremely affordable.
When & Where
PMI San Francisco Bay Area Chapter
Who Should Join: Any current or aspiring project manager should join this community to learn, share, and have fun. There are project managers from broad section of industries that meet to share best practices, horror stories, and all that comes with managing people, deadlines, and budgets. We meet monthly to meet new friends, connect with colleagues, and to share our experiences.
Why Members Should Join: You should join not only for fun and camaraderie but to learn.
- Have you just been assigned to a new project or have you just started in managing projects in a new industry?
- Want to get a jump on your project by networking with others to learn best practices?
- Need a mentor to guide you through uncharted waters?
You'll find this and much more at the San Francisco Bay Area Chapter of PMI.
What Members Can Expect: Evening events, breakfast roundtables, networking events galore, and PDUs! But SFBAC is more than just events, it's our members that make a difference. Join, share, learn, lead, and have fun.