Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Donation based Agile & Scrum Training in Austin ,TX by Bachan Anand
Friday, February 8, 2013 from 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
This 1-day course teaches the principles and practices that make Scrum effective at managing project.
The course itself uses the principles of Scrum, where the learning outcome is driven by the needs of the participants through a combination of expert instruction and self-directed learning. Opportunities to reflect and adapt the direction of the course are offered at regular intervals.
At the end of the training the participants will have the confidence and understanding to begin to socialize Scrum at their own organization and support teams in improving their processes.
The following elements will be covered during the one day course
* Scrum in Practice: the course is designed to illustrate Scrum in action.
* Understanding of the Agile Manifesto and what it means to them.
* Essence of Scrum: values, foundations and a new way of thinking.
* Understanding how Scrum values and foundations are related to the practices.
* Get a sense of what self-organization is (and is not).
* Can draw a digagram of mechanics of Scrum: framework, roles, artifacts & flow.
About your trainer :
When & Where
Conscires Agile Practices
Conscires Agile Practices provides Agile Assessment, Coaching and Mentoring, Consulting, and Training. Our focus is to support you in choosing the right Agile practices for the success of your organization.
Conscires’ mission is to create transparent and collaborative organizations where employees are empowered to make their own decisions and take ownership for their work. This environment will improve the overall morale of the company and boost productivity. It starts with coaching the managers to become better leaders and reducing the noise that causes competing priorities and distractions to allow these leaders to set clear goals that can easily be followed by the team.