Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Word-Level 2 (four-session course)
Tuesday, January 8, 2013 from 6:00 PM to 7:45 PM (EST)
- Creating paragraphs
- Using text boxes
- Adding shapes
- Including images and captions
- Adding footnotes
- Adjusting styles
- Headers and footers
- Adding page numbers
- Tracking changes to your document
- Adding comments
- Designing tables
- Word-Level 1 or equivalent experience
- Must have a Lancaster County library card in good standing
- Must be 18 or older
- There is a $5.00 registration fee for this advanced class. Please be sure you can attend before registering since we are unable to offer refunds.