Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
How to Sell to the Government
Tuesday, January 29, 2013 from 9:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
San Francisco, CA
Are you the owner of a small business who would like to expand your sales to local, state, or federal government? If so, this workshop is for you.
This workshop will help you:
• Decide if the government marketplace is the right customer for your company
• Understand the government customer
• Evaluate the government market
• Evaluate your capabilities
• Apply four key marketing principles to government sales
• Make contacts
What you will learn:
• The six simple steps to get started
• Purchasing practices
• How to register with various government agencies
• How to identify your target market
• Where to find procurement opportunities
• The bidding process
• Certifications vs registrations
$30 registration fee. Presented by the SF SBDC
When & Where
The San Francisco Small Business Development Center (SBDC) provides free, confidential one-on-one business counseling and low cost workshops for existing small businesses and ready-to-launch start-ups. The SBDC…..Your source for free professional consultants.
For a full list of classes at the SBA Entrepreneur Center click HERE.