Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Advanced Titanium Mobile Development Course
Thursday, March 21, 2013 at 8:00 AM - Friday, March 22, 2013 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
Mountain View, CA
The Advanced Titanium Mobile Development (ATMD) course and certification is intended to give TCAD certified developers a deeper understanding of the Titanium Mobile platform. TCMD certified developers will be trained to build attractive and best of breed mobile applications using both a wide range of cross-platform and platform-specific device APIs.
- Learn to work with designers and visual assets to create high-quality, custom user interfaces
- Understand the core principles of mobile user experience design and Apple’s Human Interface Guidelines
- Use platform-specific device APIs and configuration to deliver a best of breed experience on each mobile platform
- Learn how to enhance the core Titanium platform with modules, including those available in the Titanium+Plus offering
- Deepen knowledge of the Titanium platform by covering advanced use cases, performance tips, UI configurations, and device APIs
- Titanium Certified Application Developer (TCAD) certification
- Laptop with functional Titanium Studio with either/both Android SDK and/or iOS SDK supported versions installed.
- Strongly Recommended: Bring Android and/or iOS devices, along with tethering cables to class
- (Recommended) Register for Android Market and iOS Dev Center accounts.
- Note: You will need to pay the respective developer account fees to Apple & Google (either individual/team/company accounts). These accounts are necessary in order to complete the new Deploy & Distribute module lab but not necessary to take the course.
Agenda Day 1:
|Performance Optimization||60 min|
|Mobile User Experience Design||90 min|
|Advanced UI Development||60 min|
|Table Views||60 min|
|Scroll Views||60 min|
|User Input Collection||60 min|
|Gestures/Orientation Change||60 min|
Agenda Day 2:
|iOS API Deep Dive||90 min|
|Android API Deep Dive||90 min|
|Using Modules in your APP||30 min|
|Extending Titanium||30 min|
|Office Hours||60 min|
|Certification Exam Attempt||90 min|
When & Where
Appcelerator is located in beautiful Mountain View, CA wher the sun is peeking behind the clouds