Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children Training Session 1 of 2
Thursday, November 15, 2012 from 1:30 PM to 3:30 PM (EST)
Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children: The Children’s Advocacy Center and Eckerd have teamed up to bring you this two part CSEC training. Both sessions will be offered twice to accommodate your schedule. This engaging training will address the topics of –
· What is the Commercial Sexual Exploitation of Children?
· Pathways and Precursors to Commercial Sexual Exploitation
· Understanding the Impact of CSEC
· Victim Identification and Engagement
· How to Connect Victims to Help and Resources
· Eckerd’s Protocol
- November 15, 2012 from 1:30pm to 3:30pm @ Family Place
(Dont forget to Register for one of the Session 2 times)