Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The Fundamentals of Accounts Receivable Collection Techniques
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 12:00 PM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
The Accounts Receivable Collection Webinar covers information on collection activities, types of debtors, payment/non-payment issues and how to establish a positive dialogue. Presenter will teach in the form of several role play situations that contain collection challenges requiring the participants to analyze and formulate collection strategies and resolutions.
Why Should You Attend:
Do you face problems for your account receivable collections. Are you getting the same excuses as to why a customer is not able to pay you? Or, it may be that your customer no longer comes to the phone or responds to emails, "leaving you hanging" as to when you will be paid. Sometimes your customer is suddenly blaming you as the reason they are not able to pay you. Whatever the reasons that your customer is using to delay or avoid payment, this Fundamentals of Accounts Receivable Collection Techniques Webinar is an indispensable training for every person involved in their company's collection process and individuals who are trying to collect their own commercial accounts prior to outsourcing them to a collection agency or collection attorney.
The training materials were created for a collector with a skill level of basic to lower intermediate and can be used across a wide range of industries. Learn the six units for developing communication skills necessary to adequately perform accounts receivable collection functions. Using the communicative approach that Steven Gan has adapted from his own study and experience, the objective of this seminar is to teach attendees how to identify, comprehend, and apply the skills of probing, detailing, explaining and negotiating in order to effectively perform fundamental accounts receivable collection activities. Several role play situations containing collection challenges will help attendees analyze and formulate collection strategies and resolutions.
- This training is comprised of six units for developing communication skills necessary to adequately perform accounts receivable collection functions.
- Using the communicative approach that Steven Gan has adapted from his own study and experience, the objective of this seminar is to identify, comprehend, and apply the skills of probing, detailing, explaining and negotiating in order to effectively perform fundamental accounts receivable collection activities.
- This training contains several role play situations that contain collection challenges requiring the participants to analyze and formulate collection strategies and resolutions.
Areas Covered in the Webinar:
By attending this webinar you will be able to:
- The fundamentals of collection activity.
- Understand the psychology regarding the 4 types of debtors.
- How to Respond to reasons for non-payment.
- How to resolve problems preventing payment.
- How to Handle difficult conversations.
- How to Reach an equitable conclusion.
- How to encourage a positive dialogue.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.