Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Blender Basics WIth Metal
Thursday, November 8, 2012 from 8:00 PM to 10:00 PM (PST)
Culver City, CA
What you will learn in the Beginning Blender course with Senor Metal:
- navigation in the Blender interface
- basic model editing
- making a model based on image reference
- using modifiers to make more complex models go smoothly
- Modeling with intent to 3d print
Possible subjects (given time):
- UV Mapping (adding colored textures you your model)
- short overview of animation keyframes
- Sculpting tools (briefly)
- have python 2.7.3 installed from http://www.python.org/download/
- Please have Blender installed on your machine from http://www.blender.org
When & Where
We are a collection of hackers, programmers, builders, makers, artists and people who generally like to break things and see what new things we can build with the pieces.