Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Selection and Use of (Certified) Reference Material in Analytical Laboratories
Wednesday, December 12, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:15 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This webinar will provide an in-depth understanding of anti-kick back and stark laws, and discuss how marketing activities can trigger either or both. It will show how to implement mandatory internal controls to reduce exposure to risks.
Why Should You Attend:
Most important for getting correct analytical results is the use of accurate standards or (certified) reference materials. No matter how skilled the analysts are or how sophisticated and automated the equipment, if the calibration of the system is incorrect, the analytical result will always be wrong. Because of this FDA inspectors expect companies to have validated processes for the selection, purchasing, testing, storage and use of (certified) reference material.
This webinar will cover FDA and international requirements for reference material used in analytical laboratories. We will discuss practical approaches that you can implement for the selection, purchasing, testing, storage and use of (certified) reference material.
For easy implementation, attendees will receive
- 4 SOPs
- Handling (Certified) Reference Material
- Purchasing and Receipt of Supplies for Laboratories
- Quality Assessment of Laboratory Suppliers
- Preparation of Laboratory Working Standards
- Checklist: Handling (Certified) Reference Material
Date: December 12, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:15 AM PDT
Cost: $299 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.