Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Cake Decorating for Christmas (Dickson Library)
Wednesday, 12 December 2012 from 10:30 AM to 12:00 PM (EST)
This programs is suitable for adults
A cake making demonstration:
1. Prepare cake for decorating.
2. Roll out icing for covering cake
3. Cover cake and remove blemishes
4. Attach ribbon - crimp edges
5. Attach moulded roses and sugar bells.
Participants will have the opportunity to make a sugar rose or sugar bell.