Bummer! Sales have ended.
Unfortunately, tickets for this event are no longer on sale.
- iPad Essentials
- Anatomy of an iPad
- Basic Operation
- Safety and Responsibility
- Preventing Theft and Loss
- inform students of tracking features of the iPad
- create classroom routines: iPads get picked up/drop off in same place.
- Preventing Damage: keep the case on, no liquids allowed where iPad is in use.
- Promoting Responsible Usage: can use Restrictions feature in Settings to adjust content settings, follow school’s acceptable use policy for now.
- Student Images and student work (see below)
- School and District Guidelines: follow district guidelines.
- Reporting Damage or Loss
Successful completion of both Part 1 and Part 2 of the workshop and passing of the iPad Certification assessment is required prior to reserving iPads from the iteach Lounge. For a full description of the requirements, email the iteach Lounge at email@example.com.