Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Direct Selling Edge Conference for New and Young MLM and Party Plan Companies
Thursday, January 10, 2013 at 9:00 AM - Friday, January 11, 2013 at 8:00 PM (PST)
Las Vegas, NV
Come join us for the most information-packed startup conference for new and young network marketing and party plan companies. Top industry professionals from all facets of the direct selling industry are coming together to host the Direct Selling Edge conference.
Learn from industry experts as you begin the journey to build your business. With so many moving pieces, it's easy to get discouraged and overwhelmed with details. By making a small investment for travel to Las Vegas and the small cost of a ticket, you'll walk away with the right information and know EXACTLY what needs to happen next to get your business off the ground, guaranteed or your money back.
We're so confident in our content that if you feel unsatisfied after the event, we'll give you a full refund, no questions asked. We look forward to meeting you. We'll be covering the following topics:
- MLM Compensation: Learn the differences between the many different forms of compensation and assess factors to help you identify the right plan for your business.
- MLM Legal: Learn of the challenging legal obligations required by all direct selling companies.
- Legal Insurance: Discuss several simple methods to legally fortify your business from regulators and class action attorneys.
- MLM Software: Explore the technology needs of all MLM and party plan companies. Learn what matters most when shopping for software. Discover what you need to do and know before you select the right MLM software for your business. It's information, not a sales pitch.
- Leveraging Social Media: Setup your company pages on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest, and YouTube. Learn best practices and step by step instructions for creating an ethical and effective presence in the social media landscape.
- Attracting Top Leaders: How would you like a five, ten, or twenty year direct sales veteran to get behind your new products and company with their reputation, contacts, and credibility? Find out what multi-million dollar distributor earners are looking for in their next (and likely their last) direct sales opportunity and how yours can be the company they choose to make famous and prosperous.
- MLM Accounting and Taxes: Learn of the tax obligations of MLM and party plan companies. Discussion will include a thorough session on sales tax reporting requirements per state.
- Fulfillment: Learn about the various systems employed by successful companies to ship their products domestically and abroad.
- Merchant Account Processing: Learn the potential dangers of getting paired up with a bad processor. Also learn specific methods to improve your odds of receiving approval from the banks, which can be a challenge for startups.
- Compliance Administration: Learn from the nation's top MLM compliance administrator about specific strategies to go about building a solid compliance record with your sales force.
- Personalized Sessions: Schedule a personal, 30 minute session with any of the presenters during the evening hours between 5 and 8 pm. Combined, these sessions provide value in excess of over $2,000 worth of consultations.
- And much, much more!
To book your room at the Eastside Cannery Hotel and Casino, call Joana Solis, Hotel Sales Manager, at (702) 856-5335 and ask for the "EDGE" rate. We think you'll like it. Where else can you stay in Las Vegas at a 4-star hotel for $39.95 or $59.95 per night?
To learn more about this hotel, visit http://www.eastsidecannery.com.
See what others have said
Definitely worth the money. As a matter of fact, after 30 minutes, I think I got my money's worth. I found out that my business plan was not legal and by the end of this, I've learned all the tools and information to make this work. It's a really good program. Zach Taylor
Thank you for the most crucial information supporting my Party Plan Business. This 2 day class was exactly what I needed! Great job by everyone! Absolutely every aspect of my business was covered. Thank you again. Cheryl Wollrab
I was amazed at the information. I thought it was going to be a broad stroke event to get you with different vendors. I was very surprised to see all of the targetted topics, how in depth they went into discussing very important issues, for anyone whose considering getting into the MLM business as a startup company. Mike Duke
It's been a very good conference really on the nuts and bolts of trying to figure out how to turn a company into an MLM. I think these people are very talented and knowledgeable and will really help you to build your business and help you to move forward. Susan Averett
Jay, Kevin and all other other speakers provided us with great information, in-depth, thorough, and painted a perfect picture for us so that we have a good sense of what we're getting into. I want to thank all of them for their time, their effort, and for providing myself and my wife with the information that we need to go forward with our company and make it grow. Thanks a lot. Stanley Chang
As a former distributor, as a board member for a large network marketing company, as now an owner of a network marketing company myself, this conference has been extremely helpful. Great speakers, great content, A to Z, everything that you need to know as a startup. Brad Doyle
Attending the DS Edge was different from any other MLM conference I had been to before. I've been to other conferences, They try to sell you services, they do give you information, but the difference with this one was we actually left with actual steps, tasks we can take, things we can get done to make sure we are successful, so I highly recommend it. It was a great use of time. Bethanie Nonami
The quality of the presenters was top notch. Every session was valuable and we learned an enormous amount in just two short days. I would recommend this conference to anyone starting a direct selling business. We are at the very early stages of building our business and found this conference a huge help setting out critical path and priority tasks. Cathy O'Donovan
Thank you for the excellent conference. We were both thrilled that our investment of time, money, and energy were not wasted. This conference was full of critical details that are going to help us with the success of our venture. Initially, I was a bit skeptical considering the other conference we attended really offered no nuts and bolts. This conference gave a great amount of detail. Conferences like this are difficult in that your emotions and up and down the entire time between I can do this and this is impossible. It was a huge relief to find out that we were not alone and that most of us all face the same emotions. I cannot thank you enough for your honesty and candor. We are taking all your ideas into consideration. Have a great afternoon. Terry Wallen
We found the presentations and the one-on-one discussions to be very beneficial and have spent a lot of time this week reflecting upon our business model. Ron Chandler
We want you to be happy
Again, If you're not happy with the content, we'll give you your money back, no questions asked. Our goal is to overwhelm you with value and give you the tools and insights needed to get started. Buy your ticket today!