Looks like this event has already ended.
Explore the events happening around you, or organize your very own event.
One of Blackboard's newest features is Course Structures and Themes. Oooooo - this might be a spooky day with some treats and surprises :O)
Course structures - helps you set up an initial navigation flow within your course. This feature is a great shortcut for faculty just getting started or creating a new course.
Course Themes - spice it up a little. The new themes option in Blackboard quickly give you color and style options to improve the look and feel and welcome your students with a little personality.
This class will cover:
- the advantages and pitfalls of using course structures.
- how to select and apply structures
- how to customize the structures after installation
- how to apply themes and find the additional themes
- how create and add quick custom banners
- how to change or remove icons from your content areas
- how to customize your tools to hid unwanted or unused tools
- how to change course entry point from announcements to whatever you choose
- sharing general design ideas, tips and tricks to make your life easier