Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Wednesday, November 14, 2012 from 5:00 PM to 8:00 PM (PST)
San Diego, CA
Sustainable industry pioneers share their unique solutions for achieving long-term sustainability in small business and throughout the rest of the United States.
Q&A panel discussion, networking, live music, and catered refreshments.
Date: Wednesday, November 14, 2012
Time: 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Location: The NEW UC San Diego Structural and Materials Engineering building
Registration: FREE for the first 50! $15 Advance, $20 At the door, FREE for students
- Rear Admiral L. R. “Len” Hering, Sr. Commander, Navy Region Southwest http://bit.ly/SzFdjq
- Málama Composites Surboards Chairman and CEO, David Saltman http://bit.ly/SfLy0A
- EcoDog Energy CEO, Ron Pitt http://bit.ly/Yy7bO4
- Special guest speaker UCSD Professor to be announced
- Moderation by Irene M. Stillings, U.S. Green Chamber President http://bit.ly/RExTla
This event is the second collaboration between the U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce and UCSD's Jacobs School of Engineering, with sponsorship by SDG&E. This event is also sponsored by Take Shape For Life, healthy living program provider and proud members of the U.S. Green Chamber.
Structural and Materials Engineering Building
UC San Diego, La Jolla Campus
Voight Drive & Matthews Lane, San Diego, CA 92161
Questions? Contact us, or call us at 858-222-2320
When & Where
U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce
At the U.S. Green Chamber of Commerce, our goal is to facilitate and support sustainable business practices that spur innovation, job creation, energy efficiency and an overall brighter economic future.