Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Throwing the Data Over the Wall: Why No One Knows the Quality of the Clinical Data
Wednesday, December 5, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM (PST)
Palo Alto, CA
This 90-minute webinar will review the mechanisms each organization/department uses to ensure data quality and the gaps those mechanisms leave. It will discuss examples of these gaps and their implications.
Why Should You Attend:
Clinical data pass through many hands, from investigative site to sponsor/CRO to submission to FDA and/or publication. Sponsors, CROs, agencies etc., and their various departments, have different expectations of the data based on how they use it, but little understanding of each others’ needs, nor what each does to or with the data. This may lead to the data being handled or used improperly. The implication is that significant decisions are being made based on data of unknown quality.
This 90-minute session will review the mechanisms each organization/department uses to ensure data quality and the gaps those mechanisms leave. The sepaker will discuss examples of these gaps and their implications. You will learn how different departments or teams can achieve a shared understanding of the true quality of data and thereby ensure decision making based on high-quality data, that is “data that are fit for their intended purpose”.
Areas Covered in the Seminar:
- Defining “data quality”.
- How each organization sees data quality in their own context.
- The mechanisms each organization/department uses to ensure data quality and the gaps those mechanisms leave.
- Examples of these gaps and their implications.
- Who has access to what quality documents at what point in the process and how useful they are?
- Why the FDA reviewers are, in some ways, the least able to assess the quality of the data?
Date: December 05, 2012
Time: 10:00 AM-11:30 AM PDT
Cost: $249 per attendee per computer terminal
Registration: SIgn-Up on-line now. Add to your shopping cart.
When & Where
At ComplianceOnline, we are focused on :
- Enhancing global compliance, creating a world where quality and compliance professionals, regulators, and government agencies come together to help the world comply with the intent and the spirit of laws, policies and mandates, ensuring continuous improvement in global operations, quality & safety.
- Making sure that we are responsible corporate citizens helping our constituents build a more responsible enterprise, one which operates with high quality , under a code of ethics, and with process discipline to ensure greater shareholder returns.
- Keeping things simple and straight forward , so that we all can indeed improve the quality of our processes, our work, our businesses and enhance compliance globally.
- Being inclusive, giving the process experts ( & novices! ), compliance professionals, quality champions, and regulatory agencies a voice so that all of us can contribute and make a difference.