Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Crowdfunding for Social Impact Workshop
Friday, October 12, 2012 from 10:00 AM to 1:00 PM (EST)
This practical workshop is for you if you have an idea for a social enterprise or social impact project, and you are ready to engage your community for support and feedback.
In this workshop, you will work through the key steps in developing a campaign, including:
- Developing a realistic financial target for your campaign
- Identifying your community and how to target them
- Developing good rewards for your crowdfunding campaign
- How to develop a video with no budget
- Using social media to support your campaign
- Identifying the stories which will inspire support
Facilitated by Tom Dawkins, co-founder of StartSomeGood, and Kylie Gussett, successful crowdfunder for Ton of Wool.
You will get the most out of this workshop if you bring a developed idea, and you're ready to workshop your idea.
When & Where
Social Traders is a specialist social enterprise development organisation. It fosters the growth of social enterprise in Australia to address social problems.