Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Sunday, November 18, 2012 from 12:00 PM to 4:00 PM (EST)
With Edie Weinstein, LSW and Glenne Fletcher RN. M.Ed
Do you desire to improve your experience of intimacy with yourself and significant others?
How much fun,, love, juiciness, fire & excitement can you handle in your relationships?
If your relationships are already good, would you like to take them to the next level?
At the end of the workshop you will be able to:
- Recognize the messages you have absorbed/learned about sex and intimacy
- Demonstrate specific rituals and tools to encourage and increase intimacy
- Redefine your sense of sexual self
- Discover ways to honor the lover in the mirror
- Improve conscious communication with a partner
- Learn what your turn ons and turn offs are in and out of the bedroom
This workshop is for singles or couples of either gender.
Investment: Your open mind, willing heart and $100
Any questions, call 215-738-8668 or 267-243-5031
When & Where
Edie Weinstein (Bliss Mistress) is an Opti-Mystic who sees the world through the eyes of possibility, a colorfully creative journalist and interviewer, radio show host, (It's All About Relationships) a dynamic transformational speaker, interfaith minister, licensed social worker, therapist, reiki master, clown, BLISS coach, cosmic concierge and clown. www.liveinjoy.org www.vividlife.me and the author of The Bliss Mistress Guide To Transforming The Ordinary Into The Extraordinary.