Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
RunnersWorld Tulsa presents: Race Into the New Year
Monday, December 31, 2012 at 10:45 PM (CST)
Tulsa, United States
Walk-in registration and pre-registered packet pick-up is available at RunnersWorld Tulsa, 4329 S. Peoria, through December 31 at 2:00 PM!!!
5K running/walking event that starts at 11:45PM and allows most runners to run from one year to the next!
One Mile fun run starts at 11:00PM
Have you been thinking about your New Year's Resolutions? Why not end 2012 and kick off the 2013 season by running into the New Year with RunnersWorld Tulsa.
This is a healthy, fun, safe, and family oriented way to ring in the New Year. Going into it's eigth year, we anticipate an even bigger crowd to come and enjoy this festive holiday celebration. There will be party hats and noisemakers given out at the event to help ring in the New Year. Enjoy music and laser light show provided by A-1 Entertainment, champagne on the course, and a Grand Finale of fireworks at the stroke of midnight!
Runners will not go home hungry as there will be a plenteous supply of food and drink after the "Race" to include black-eyed peas, cornbread, cookies and other delectable treats. Stick around after the race for fabulous door prizes along with gift certificates to local shops and restaurants...
Be sure to don your crazy party attire and join 1000's of other runners to participate in one of Tulsa's funnest 5k's...Race Into the New Year.
- Celebrate the New Years running!
- Champagne/Sparkling Cider on the course to ring in the New year (optional)
- D.J. with rocking music for after party
- Champagne, beer, soda, black eyed peas and a plethora of other delectable treats.
- Blinkie light rings to help light the night.
- Party hats and noisemakers.
- Shirts to the first 5oo registrants.
- Proceeds go to the Spotlight Theater. (This event is all about supporting the locals.)
- Fireworks at the stroke of midnight.
Visit the web-site for more information: